CONNECT. COLLABORATE. COMMUNITY
If you’re a woman-owned-business looking to do business with major Charlotte corporations, work on City contracts, or simply connect with other women founders, you’re in the right place!
Queen City Women in Business™, is a membership-based women in business community & platform which connects women businesses to local city and corporate supplier programs & opportunities! Just think of us as the “Angie’s List” of Supplier Sourcing for Women in Business.
Queen City Women in Business™ offers you a unique and invaluable platform that connects local city and corporate partners and opportunities, to our women in business members faster. This community offers a centralized platform for women small business suppliers by partnering with local agencies, teams & organizations to provide supportive networks & access to resources essential for women in business growth and success.
- Free Monthly Newsletters!
- Access Granted to advertise your business in our public business directory!
- New Member Spotlights on Social Media!
- Highlighted in Monthly Newsletter!
- FREE Admission to Monthly Virtual Lunch and Learn Talks!
- Early access to information & business opportunities!
- Early invites to signature events!
- Awards Nominations & Recognition at annual Hat & Tea Lunch in August!
Why We Exist:
Today many of Charlotte’s private and public resources & opportunities operate in siloes, missing viable well-deserving women business owners in the process. We bridge this gap by bringing together women owners and organizations to connect resources and opportunities through one centralized platform.
Our mission is to make it easier for women in business, and city & corporate organizations to connect, collaborate, and build a sense of community!
Who We Serve:
We proudly serve our members, women-business-owners seeking to do business with Charlotte city & corporate organizations; and we serve our partners, Charlotte organizations looking to connect with women-business-owners.
How We Serve:
As a member or partner, you’ll be provided with frequent opportunities to connect & collaborate as early and often as possible through access, frequent educational programs, and our signature events!
- Connections: We have access to some of the city’s most influential leaders & organizations and work to proactively facilitate powerful connections & warm introductions between these members and partners.
- Collaborations: We promote, showcase, and foster meaningful collaborations by positioning our women in business members to interface and play key roles within our community and at our events.
- Community: We’re building a sense of community through enabling an eco-system of members, partners and resources for women owned businesses in one centralized platform.
What We Offer:
We offer access to opportunities, educational programs & signature events designed to accelerate the success of women entrepreneurs just like you!
- Access – Get access to some of the city’s most influential leaders & key organizations. Through our social media platform and app and warm introductions made at events and beyond, women business owners can quickly build a sense of community and position themselves for high volume growth.
- Education – Get the upskilling and training you need to compete at the highest levels. We pride ourselves on offering you the best information & education during our events (i.e. Speakers, Discussion Panels, Breakout-sessions, VIP Fireside chats, etc.) and all year long, via online training programs exclusively designed to help Small Businesses Grow powered by our partners at Skilldora Inc., an accredited training provider.
- Events – Get invited to our wildly popular signature events such as our Queen City Women in Business Breakfast™ professional business conference, or our fan favorite Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea™ Experience, as a great way to connect with city leaders & collaborate with other women owned businesses and re-fuel your purpose!
Why Join Our Community?
Get your business referred! Get access to people already looking to work with you! Get in front of a larger audience faster!
Whether a member or partner organization, if you’re looking to grow your business or program exponentially by having access to the right people, resources & opportunities, then you’re in the right place!
Not only do we connect Queen City Women in Business™ members to local city and corporate opportunities, yet we also aim to work with our members and partners as a first choice when it comes to our signature events and experiences!
As a result, our members & partners have reported an immediate increase in awareness, exposure and opportunities from our connections!
See Our Testimonials
Don't Wait...Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to the people already seeking to do business with companies like yours.