Get your tickets Today for the Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea Lunch on Aug 17 at 11:00am-2:30pm ET! *Doors Open at 10:30am.
Location: The Charlotte Museum of History 3500 Shamrock Drive Charlotte, NC 28215
**Enjoy a Delectable, Tea Time, Plated Lunch from our Official Hat & Tea Lunch Caterer, Howard and Howard Events and Catering! **
- Mix & mingle with some of Charlotte’s most influential leaders and fast growing women owned small businesses!
- Enjoy guest speakers who’ll share what’s new, trending & changing in business & tech today!
- Take part in our interactive panel discussions!
- See some of your local business disruptors receive their awards across several categories. (*Nominations & votes start in June 1, 2023)
- Get information on how local woman owned businesses can do business with the City of Charlotte and Local Corporations! (Meet our corporate procurement partners)
- Find out how Skilldora INC is helping local Woman Owned Charlotte Businesses do big business with major companies and learn more about our partners at Women Who Lead!
Our Event Mission:
Our mission is to inspire, empower, and promote economic development throughout greater Charlotte by introducing Women in Business to what’s new, trending and changing in business & technology each year, so they can grow their skills, access new opportunities, and take advantage of resources available to them.
Our 3 Pillar Commitment:
Goals are great, yet we understand what happens beyond the event is just as important as the event itself, therefore we’re also intentional about aligning to our 3 Pillar Commitment of growth, opportunities, and resources! Our pillars help to keep us accountable in our goals and serve as the checkmark for success.
Learn More About Our 3 Pillar Commitment
- Grow your Business Knowledge through keynote talks, breakout room topics & expert tips with actionable take aways. Each year our organizers poll attendees to determine the hottest topics to bring to the stage.
- Opportunities to work with big fortune 100 and 500 companies, or with the City of Charlotte have never been more accessible. Along with the ability to attract new clients & build strong business relationships. Each year we bring this network to you.
- Resources beyond the event day are available to you through invitations to managed follow up opportunities, access to continued education, partnership support, online community groups, and the Queen City Women in Business Directory and app.
This event by Skilldora is brought together in part through our sponsors, partnering companies, speakers, facilitators, and amazing women in business attendees working as one collective.
What Attendees Experience:
This high energy event will open with a social mix and mingle followed by carefully crafted activities of networking. guest speakers. awards. panel discussions. vendors. swag bags. give aways.
Bring your BIG Hats, BIG Appetites and BIG BOLD Business to this illustrious event by Skilldora!
The Queen City Women in Business Hat & Tea Lunch is a 3-4 hour power packed event that will focus on keeping the connectivity between our QCWIBB Jan event of Women Making Bold Business Moves in 2023 and our Hat & Tea Lunch Summer Event! We’re checking in!
The goal will be to empower and inspire the women of the Queen City to make continued bold moves in 2023!
Grow Your Business Knowledge! Get Access To Opportunities! Take advantage of continued Resources!