Lesson 13 Knowledge Check
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Learning new skills that are related to one’s current job or career path is known as ___________________.
- Learning new skills that are significantly different from one’s current skill set, often for the purpose of pursuing a new career path is known as ___________________.
- True or false: In the very near future companies who adopt AI and displace workers in the process, could face legal ramifications for not enforcing reskilling or up-skilling strategies and opportunities.
4. The Reskilling/Upskilling strategy which involves tuition reimbursement and paid time off for continuing education is known as:CorrectIncorrect
5. The Reskilling/Upskilling strategy which allows workers to observe and learn from employees who are already working in roles they’re interested in, is known as:CorrectIncorrect