Equal Treatment Policy
QC Women In Business, is committed to Diversity Equity and Inclusion in the learning experiences it provides and works to demonstrate these values in the following ways:
- Diversify how participants discover the QC Women In Business platform and Directory (i.e. Industry talks, Social Network Platforms, Google Ad campaigns, email invites, verbally, etc.)
- Use of inclusive training material visual images (i.e. multi-cultural images used)
- Diversity of learning styles deployed. (i.e. Visual, Audible, Read/Write, Kinesthetic, etc.)
- Multi-perspective of stories we depict in our content
We value Diversity Equity and Inclusion and are intentional about how we actualize these values.
QC Women In Business is committed to ensuring equal opportunity to all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, or expression, military or military veteran status, disability, medical or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law in its educational programs, activities, admissions or employment practices as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and other applicable statutes. Discriminatory conduct and harassment, including sexual harassment, violates the dignity of individuals, impedes the realization of QC Women In Business’s mission, and will not be tolerated.
Access To This Site
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If QC Women In Business believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, QC Women In Business has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
Restrictions On Use
You hereby grant to QC Women In Business the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to QC Women In Business through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. QC Women In Business will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future QC Women In Business operations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You understand that QC Women In Business cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. QC Women In Business does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee of employment, professional licensure or certification attainment, changes in salary or savings to you or your entities as related to any product or service purchased. It is your responsibility to fully investigate any claims discussing potential benefits from any product or service as the applicability of such claims may vary based on numerous factors including but not limited to education level, work experience, timeframe and geographic region, location or residence. QC Women In Business disclaims any liability for damages, losses or injuries arising out of actions or inactions taken by you based on statements or claims made on this Site, in advertisements or marketing materials, or by its representatives. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
QC Women In Business makes no representations and warranties regarding the quality of any site Content, course content, programs, services or materials (collectively “Materials”) purchased through this site or provided or facilitated by QC Women In Business, and disclaims any liability for injuries, damages or losses arising there from. QC Women In Business is not responsible for and disclaims any liability arising out of or related to the actions or inactions of any persons who deliver the Materials to you.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. QC Women In Business DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT QC Women In Business MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE LIVE CHAT SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. QC Women In Business DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. QC Women In Business DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND QC Women In Business MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT QC Women In Business, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. YOU, AND NOT QC Women In Business, ASSUME ALL RISK ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIAL, INTELLECTUAL, PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL RISK. QC Women In Business MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and QC Women In Business does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete. QC Women In Business disclaims any liability for losses, damages or injuries resulting from acting upon or relying on such information.
Limitation On Liability
QC Women In Business, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF QC Women In Business AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CLIENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO QC Women In Business FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of QC Women In Business or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to QC Women In Business. QC Women In Business and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to QC Women In Business retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- includes sensitive personal information such as social security numbers or credit card information belonging to you or others if such information is provided during any correspondence;
- may undermine, disrupt or manipulate the integrity of any correspondence, or interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- you will not impersonate any person or entity, or make any false statement regarding your employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity; and
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive to others, including sales representatives, Live Chat representatives, fellow students, or staff members;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disrupts the educational environment through harassing or inappropriate dialogue or frequency of posts;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). QC Women In Business will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that QC Women In Business considers insecure, QC Women In Business will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.